Already have an account?
We will accept submission of whole manuscripts for the Cider Press Review Book Award from September 1 through November 30.
**Please use the Paypal form at the top of this page to remit the required entry fee. Include manuscript name.**
We will accept submission of whole manuscripts for the CPR Editors’ Prize book award from April 1 through June 30.
We accept submission of up to 5 poems for our online journal from January 1 through May 31, annually.
**NO READING FEE REQUIRED for journal submissions**
Submissions entered outside of the reading period or appropriate genre will be withdrawn without comment.
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form.
Please login using the form on the left.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else or using a pen name, fill in your contact info, and then fill in the name of the person you are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas.
- Be sure to select the correct genre for your submission. If you cannot select a genre, your work will be automatically entered into the current open pool.
- IMPORTANT: Remove any internal punctuation from your upload file name.
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- If you wish you can fill in the comments field with any additional information you’d like to send, then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done.